profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Swiss Cheese and Tall People.
Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
Hello.
I
AM
STILL
FREAKING
OUT
ABOUTACERTAINninjaguyWHOTOUCHEDMYSHOULDER.
OH MY ALPHA AND OMEGA.
Okay, I'm done.
(Shut up Farizan.
I am embarassed you had to see that.
Seriously.)
Anyway...
Spent my morning at Darul Ma'wa. 
It was nice to meet them,
And watch their performance.
Some of them were really nice.But our performance was...
Let's just say...
The crickets enjoyed it.
:)
After that, went out!
To Suntec City,
With Farizan and her friend, Vanitah,
And stalked people at AFA.
HAHAHAHAHA.
It was damn fun!
Took quite a lot of pictures.
Walked around A LOT.
Pouted about not seeing someone.
Saw a bloody Allelujah! Damn cool!J-Rockers! WHOO.DOMOKUN! :D
Got a niceee Gundam paper bag.
Heh.
Met my family at Bugis, had dinner.
Went home, in time to catch the last bit of
Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie.
I must admit,
I cried.
Sort of.
HAHAHAHAHA.
That was my Sunday.
I'm going to the airport tomorrow!
Can't wait to see Poohfather again.
:)
Okay. Going to go change the blog songs now.
See you later peeps.
[How do we destroy him?
Steal his hairgel?
No.
Steal his fangirls.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist