Bleah. Talking to Jia Ai, Nurul, Shannon and Jeslyn ( I think?)
Well, I WAS until Nurul and Jeslyn went off to watch thier Chi Drama. Haha!
Started today off with Ngaji! Followed by going to the Docs for a H1N1 flu vaccine.( Quite pain! :O )
Then Zan came to my house and we did homework! A bittttt productive. Did only one English compre in that 3 hours she was here tho xP Spent LOADS more time on Zan's FB account X.X For some PARTICULLAR reason and COSPLAYER.
Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
As usual when my friends come to my house, we WEBCAM! :)
Webcam-ed for a longggggggggg time with Alicia. Who kept saying I was lame x)
Okay i am haha! For those you know me well you'd know how lame i am x)
Hey! I'm a girl who goes crazy looking a the way birds walk ( OMG DAMN CUTE LAH HOW CAN YOU NOT HYPERVENTILATE!? LIKE CHICKEN LIDDAT SO CUTE OHMYGOSHNESS! ) and I am guitar and music crazy while other girls my age are obsessing over Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner! (*EHEM EHEM* ALICIA.)
Shhhh! Nurul! Dont say okay? x)
-Lala
London/Paris/Switzerland trip is going to be cancelled! D;
P.S. -----> Sarah / Pessimist
Try to cheer up yea? I hope you don't think I'm angry at you on anything ): Try to stay strong! If you ever feel down. Im doing my best now ;) With awesome friends, it won't be that hard. Just remember, you can say anything to me anytime okay? Just remember, stay strong! *Hug*
:)
P.P.S-----> Jia Ai , Alicia, Nurul and Farah.
Heyyy! Thank you guys soo much. I'm much better now :) Jia Ai! Thanks for being so nice! haha. And sociable! And telling me to stay strong :) Farah, thanks for the awesome quote! Even tho it's over, i really enjoyed it :) Alicia! Haha, thank you for cheering me up! With all the weirdest things! And for stressing me out with all the taylor swift songs that you want me to help you learn! (hahah! thanks A LOT xP) Nurul! Thank you for sharing a secret! Now I feel less alone :)
Must.Stop.Listening.To.Automatic.
Update:
Jia Ai, Thank You. Now I feel so much better.