profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Show us me what you've really wanted.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 @ 7:30 PM

Let's cry for tears they've shed,
Because our own feelings and sentiments are understated
And every part of what we see brings
A new beginning
To determination and understanding


2 Pics of the new sch :)
The Sch Hall and the Music/Choir room :D
________________________________________________________________
The sky tonight was beautiful.
It was really bright.
Really Wow.
It Looked Like Fire.
Okay not really that much.
After edit:

Okay now it does look like the sky's on fire x)
I just made the pic darker.
We can light candles to blow them out Let the smoke rise with our spirits Our desires killed the fireHad PSL induction just now :)
Really fun :D
And the write-on-the-paper-on-people's-back-thing was really embarrasing x)
I shan't state why.
I'll leave that memory to those who actually bother to remember it.
Keep it safe with yall who know ;)
If I’ve said this before then tell me If only you’d allow me to turn this into something More than understanding the basics of my storyGonna have PSL camp tomorrow! (Well, its not really OVERNIGHT. Just from 8am to 5pm O_o)
I can't wait for inter-level PSL bonding sessions! :)
We need to bond :D
Ohohoh. Sarah/Pessimist just sms-ed me, saying that she just touched a LAMBORGHINI!!
:O
NO FAIR!
I WANNAWANNAWANNA TOUCH A LAMBORGHINI TOO D;
AnD ANYWHAYYYSSS.....
I was playing Harry Potter and the OOTP on Nintendo DS just now, and Paramore's Oh Star, the demo version, started playing on my ipod which was on shuffle.
And I started crying ):
Such a beautiful song D;
-Lala
It's okay if you want to stay away and avoid me.
The longest distance could be more inviting to you.
I just hope it isn't that way ):
2 More Days.
);
I had this song on repeat for the past hour ):
Labels: Lala, PSL