profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
I Knew This Would Be Something.
Saturday, November 28, 2009 @ 6:28 PM
Heyyloos! ;)Had Cedar Open House todayy! :DDidn't sing with choir cos I had to do PSL duty.Sad.But PSL duty was quite memoriable and enjoyable as well tho x) I worked with Carolyn most of the time.I had to usher people coming in and show them to the registration table. Had to stand up A LOT but the parents were really quite friendly :) I'm very very very sick of the following sentences:"Good Morning and Welcome To Cedar Open House. Can You Please Register You Daughter At The Tables Over There? *Points to the registration tables* . Thank You *Smiles* "PSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I had to say that A LOT today.And I had to take over other people's shift :XBut it was enjoyable. And I felt really sociable untillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllI was looking around the Foyer when I turned around and sawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.Her.And I was soooo shocked, that I forgot to be friendly.I almost forgot to help with ushering!Soooo.................I quickly recovered and re-friendlied myself :)I could see her staring from the corner of my eye.Anyways, after that she went into the Library to read.And Alicia and Alamelu ran to me just to tell me but I alr knew, which added onto my :X - ness.I felt so :l after that moment. Yeap. Definitely the highlight of the day.Other people I can remember was this couple who came near the start of the open house. Apparently, they didn't bring anyone else along with them and me and Carolyn were like.. wondering, is their daughter alr in Cedar? Then they asked us where the toilet was. And after we told them, they went to the direction we pointed out. Me and Carolyn were like.... what..? Did they come JUST to use toilets? And after 10 mins, we saw the couple leaving the sch again. And we started laughing like A LOT. AHHAHAHAHA. They came JUST to use the toilets x)And me and Carolyn could see EVERYONE coming into the sch, but we only recognised like... 2 HGS people? )); Damn sadddening urh. But we had a small chat with them :) Really friendly people :)Another person I saw was Edelle (Sp?) ! :D It was really awkward! Hahah cos she came and I waved to her.... and she like... came to stand next to me. Then I laughed, and she laughed. And i had nothing to say so she was like.... "okay... byee..?" And laughed uncertainly again and I waved bye to her.xDFlash Mob was cancelled tho! D; But we still did a huge letter C! And a Cedar-Banja :) I was so ruffled aft that! After my shift which I apparently covered up for some people 2 hours, Matilda gave me a break. Walked around sch most of the time. With Alicia! :) Ayoooooo, she cannot stay still urh! She go to a CCA booth in the hall, I turn and look around the hall for 5 seconds, I turn back to find her and SHE'S GONE. -.- x4567876543234567654Sheeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I had to call her multiple times cos that kept happening!I felt more and more :( as the day progressed.. Then i saw............................................. NCC SPECS! :OWas kinda shocked. Really. And I saw SF! Ahhhh, she DID cut bangs. I think she lost 30% Of her adorableness D; But still adorable urh. But not the most adorable thing that has ever walked this earth anymore ): The old SF still has that title in my book :)After Alicia went home, I went back to PSL duty. It was like.. about 1pm there. I was getting REALLY hungry. But Mr Goh had ordered Pizza Hut And KFC for us :D However, I was quite late so I didn't get any food! D; It was all finished! D; I felt super sad and depressed and stressed after that ( IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOD) and i started crying ): Amirah Y saw me and talked to me some stuff, and i felt slightly better after that UNTIL, NCC specs came :X . I was sitting near where the Alpha NCC cadets were sitting after carpark duty, but of cos they had to pass by ): Which made me feel even more ____________. Amirah Y was so nice to help me get tissue to wipe my eyes :) Thank Youuu! My counselor :)I was STILL super hungry D;But Yevette was nice enough to give Amirah Y part of her uneaten chicken , which i took half of Amirah's part :) It was SUPER tiny can!? D; Ate no more than 2 tablespoons of Mashed Potato ): That's all i had! D; But I tahan-ed until dismissal at the AV room. I felt so... emotionless. Sat around the foyer for like.... half an hour alone before I forced myself to accept the truth and just go home. Fell asleep in bus 61 on the way home but micraclously woke up before my stop. Came home and crashed onto my sofa.Was today the last day I was ever going to see you?I don't know.But the next time I'm going back to school is the 4th Of Dec. And after that, on the 23rd Of Dec. Homecoming MAY be an option, but it's not like I can pick you out from all the Cedarians/Ex-cedarians on that day.I Guess I Felt That Way Cause I Didn't Get To See You Off.For The Last Time.And I Admit It Now,It Was Because Of That Glance Back At Me On The Last Day Of PSGM That All This Started.I guess today WAS really goodbye.-LalaWHY ***s SO *whistle* .But It Was The First Day I Saw You That I Knew This Would Be Something To Look Forward To This Year.Labels: Lala, Open House, PSL