Contradiction
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 @ 7:01 PM

My Guiding Light.
50 Random Questions.
1. What are your initials?
LBMH
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Home-clothes urhh! the most comfortable :)
3. Last thing you ate?
Sugar Roll!
4. Favorite recording artist?
Paramore! ;D
5. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Walking to sch.
6. Last person you hugged?
Farizan! :)
7. Does anyone you know want to date you?
Nope! Who would?!
8. The last place you went out to dinner?
Hmm.......... can't remember!
9. What were you doing 60 minutes ago?
HAHAAH OMG I WAS PLAYING A STICKMAN FLASH GAME! xD
10. Why are you still up?
DUDE IT'S ONLY 7!
11. When were you last outside?
This afternoon, walking home?
12. Favorite type of food?
Anything with Cheese. Or anything made from dough, or is baked :)
13. Favorite holidays?
Hari Raya! :)
14. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Depends on how dirty...
15. What is on your bedroom floor?
Ehh! No carpet!
16. What is the last thing you drank?
Plain water.
17. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Nope. But i want to! :D
18. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Nahhh. To dangerous. And I have a phobia of sharp rocks underwater.
19. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
ZOMG WTH.
20. Can you play an instrument?
Yup yup! :) Piano and Guitar! Wheeeee..................!! ^_^
21. Hows the weather right now?
Pretty cold.
22. What are you listening to right now?
My younger sister talking rubbish x)
23. What is your current favorite song?
To A New Hour- Goodnight Sunrise! ( PFFT! Its one of the blog songs!)
24. What was the last movie you watched?
Hmm..i cant remember. Drag Me To Hell....i think?
25. Do you wear contacts?
Nope.
26. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Kembangan MRT!
27. Who was the last person you drove with?
Dad.
28. How many piercings do you have?
None.
29. How many pets do you have?
Excluding the fish in my fish pond (they dont do much *shrugs*) , None.
30. What time did you go to sleep last night?
About 12:30am xP
31. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't do Starbucks!
32. Have you ever fired a gun?
Eek! Noo!
33. Favorite TV show?
MTV Made. (really really interesting show! :D)
34. Who would you like to see right now?
Nyarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................................ *translation= no comment*
35. When was the last time you saw your dad?
This Morning, Before going to sch.
36. Favorite flower?
Sunflowerrrr *blushes*
37. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Haha, either butter or salted.
38. What magazines are you reading?
I don't read magazines. UNLESS, they have Paramore on them!
39. Has anyone you were close to passed away recently?
Nopeee.
40. What's something that really bugs you?
How the Jonas Brothers can sell more albums than Nevertheless.
41. Do you like Michael Jackson?
RIP MJ ): Yea, he seemed pretty cool. And his music was great.
42. Where would you like to retire?
To Singapore? I dont wanna move dehh!
43. Favorite hockey team?
Lol... i dont watch hockey...
44 Favorite cereal?
Cookie Crisp! :D
45. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
At least 21 hours. I was using the comp until 4am O_o
46. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nahh. Sadly no ): But attraction at first sight of cos yea
47. What did you do for your last birthday?
Had choir! :) And... eh! I can't remember ):
48. Who was your last phone call?
Pessimist/Sarah A :)
49. How many years at your current job?
Student: 7 Years? x)
50. Closest green object to you?
The carpet. LOL.
__________________________________________________________________
Joke Of The Day:
Pessimist: They might as well call it a Roll!
xD
Hello hello!
Btw, the first pic was taken on the day of the farewell...! Sunrise!
Had choir today! I'm quite happy that I didn't miss out too much last week when I was absent because of PSL duties! Did sectionals for Kurun! ;) Sadly, there we so many Alto 1s absent ):But sections was still okay :) One of the sec4s came back today. Felt a bit intimidated. And Buddy Aleeza was funny as usual todayy! :) Yayyy! :D
Also attempted to recoded the School Song! But Ms Chye says we're gonna record the actual song this fri.
Yep.
Went home with Sarah! :) Took 61. and JUST as we reached the busstop. Its started to rain! Seriously, what good timing IS THAT!? :D Since it was raining like madd and I didnt want my shoes to be drenched all over, i took 25 with Sarah to kembangan MRT and rushed to the toilet there. Haioo. I was really disgusted because the toilet I went into was...................................... disgusting. No Comment There.
Bought food from Cheers adding up to..... $3:70
O_o
But it's quite amazing how A Chicken Pau, 3 Yellow-Meat stuff ( ahhh! SARAH WHAT's THE NAME OF THAT THING! I keep forgetting D; ) and A Sugar Roll can make me not hungry for 6 hours! Haha!
Okay! Final candid moment:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!
Si Ming!
I see youuu!
:D
-Lala.
It's really nice when you have so much fun talking to someone online for a few days. But after a while, we seem to stop talking and slowly drift apart, until we're mere names on each other's contact lists.
):
It's true
I still believe in You
We've made it hard to see the light shining through
The things we do
Labels: Favourites, Lala, Questions