1st post of the year!
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 9:53 PM
Hello hello hello!
Lala and me decided that
The 1st post of 2010 (URGH!)
Should be our 1st post we write together!
I know we're late but...
Yeah, whatever.
So 1st things 1st...
I dread 2010 and whatever that's coming.
But come it must
So I guess I just have to take the bull,
Or rather, the year,
By the horns?
HAHAHAHAHA.
Okay, on to New Year Resolutions!
I will not sleep late!
Yeah, never going to happen.
I'm going to improve my grades,
Cease lying,
And not eat so much chocolate!
HAHAHAHAHA.
Wish me luck peeps. :)
Acknowledgements!
I want to thank...
LALA! For a lot of things...I can't even begin!
The most important thing is that you're always there for me.
Loveee you. :)
RACHEL LEE! GAH, you're just so nice. :)
FATIN & FARAH! Crazy lovable people! Hope we can go out together more often! :D
YASMIN! Chinese gundu whom I love like a pistachio! :)
AMELIA! I know we didn't get to spend that much time together, But I still love you, best buddy! :)
HASNA! GAH, I miss you like nuts! Hope we'll meet soon! :)
I hope I didn't miss out anybody! If I did, THANK YOU!
New friends!
ZAN! Hey, I only got to know you less than a year ago! HAHAHA. You crazy FGE! :)
AMIRAH! You're shuper good and shuper nice! <333>
CHARMIAN! Thanks for convincing me to write again! Ratty is grateful! :)
ASYIKIN, BRENDA, JESLYN, NABILAH, PARVATHI! <333
FARAH, SHARIFAH, ALICIA, ALAMELU! :)
CLASS OF 1O '09! 1 OREO RULES!
CLASS OF 1A '09! Sometimes, I feel like you're my 2nd class! HAHAHA! :D
And to everybody who made me smile this year,
Thank you very much.
2009 was a normal year,
Otherwise known as,
Full of good and bad moments.
I didn't feel the transition from primary school to secondary school,
But I am ashamed to admit that
I underestimated the high standards of Cedar Girls.
*sigh*
I am an idiot.
But I'm going to do better!
Watch out world!
:D
2009 was also the year
Of tears, too much thinking and emotions, weirdness.
But there were plenty of good times, miracles, random happy things.
And that's what really matters.
Alright!
Who's going to kick some 2010's butt with me?
HAHAHAHAHA.
Good luck peeps!
Have an awesome year.
Don't forget to just laugh out loud
When the world feels like crap.
It'll get better.
Trust me. :)
-Pessimist
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! (:
As first post of the year, This is gonna be a SUPERRRR LONGGGG POST!!
First of all of course,
HAPPY NEW YEARS! (:
Im superr high now because I'm in an air-conditioned room! (:
Anyway,
2009 has been a SUPER eventful and important year.
I hope 2010 will be just as eventful! (: or more!
But not for the wrong reasons..............
I have SOOO MANY people to thank! I shall thank them now! (:
Sorry If I Left Anyone Out!
Family
Thank youuu all! (tho there's a 0.001% chance you'll read this) Thank you my aunts, uncles (Uncle Hairil!) and cousins for being so funny and adventurous (sp?) You all make me laugh and smile everytime we gather for family meetings (: Thank You, my younger sister for being so adorable (: and less annoying this year! Thank you Kakak Liyana for being so awesome and even more helpful this year! For making me laugh everyday. Even tho we tend to fight over our room sometimes, it's all fine in the end. It's weird to have a sister in the same school, especially for some reasons....... and i get irritated sometimes when your friends come over because i have to stay in my room while they're here. But I've endured all the way and here we are! (: So thank thank youu! x) Akmal and Aqil! MY BRUDDERS! Akmal, I'm sorry for fighting with you very badly so many times ): Until we both end up in tears or anger. But we're really close when we aren't fighting :) I hope we wont fight as much in 2010! AQIL!! MY ADORABLEST SIBLING! :D Everytime I look at you, you remind me of myself! Honestly! Superrrrrrr skinny in pri sch, and non-childish. For a pri 1 student, you can really act maturely! Much more than Akmal sometimes! Haha. Love youu laa so cute! And last and definitely not least, my parents! (; Im really sorry if i've made you very angry throughout this whole year ): But you both still bear with meeeeee! x) Thank you both and I love you both to the max! :D
Pessimist!
Heyy You! :D Knowing you PROPERLY this past 4 years has really been awesome! Thank you for enduring my retardedness and madness! Posting crap on this shared blog with you has been so fun! (: Remembering all the random fun times together really make me smile (: Like, that time we went jogging early in the morning, or that LITERALLY last minute trip to Mcdonalds the day before puasa started, Crab Flower Club! Thank you for bearing with all my sudden mood swings, for understanding my reasons for feeling depressed when no one else did! For cheering me up all the time, for doing the most retarded things for me! For daring me to do things I could've never done without being pressured (is that a good thing? O_O) Heh, pri sch life was so fun la!! I always took 33 with you cos I found it more fun than taking sch bus home! (ZOMG IM SO GUILTY) I wished I could say EVERYTHING, but this post wont be enough O: Love Youuuuuuuuu!!! :D 2nd Cousins Forever ! :D
Alicia!
Aliciaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I never knew we could end up so closee!!! :D It's SO hard to get angry at you laa x) You always make me smile without fail! Remember our starting days gossshhh!!! Ey errr i still shudder when I think about themm! (your version of 'i kissed a girl' that you was singing to annoy me during Netball tryouts is ETCHED INTO MY BRAIN). And uniformed group interview.... ahh gosh. I WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUUU AND IT'S YOUR FAULT I KENA. xP But i'm very grateful for that! Wait im not sure... +_+ But that interview was when it all started. haha ANYWAY. Thankkk youuu for agreeing to sing for dinner meal!!! It would'nt be the same without youu! Oh and next time, DONT HIT SO HARD KAY? XD
Lets just say that care for you loads okay! (:
Amirah Y!
My counsellor!!! :D Thank you for talking to me and giving me the best advice! And for your continues 'Smile Always!' your sudden english to malay switch really cracks me up and makes me laugh badly! x) You're one of the most understanding people that i know (: And you never assume or judge wrongly (: And you know my secret yess you do! Heh. Love you! :D
Farah! & and Alpha o9'
YOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYYO!!!!! HEH. THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS WHOLE YEAR! MSN BUDYY TOO! :DI'm sorry for suddenly getting angry at you sometimes and not tell you why ): All this while with you was A BLAST! All our jamming sessions with Alicia! and dinner meal with Sha!!! :D You must SMILEEE MORE okay!? I hope we don't make the same mistakes next year. ALPHA O9!!! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH FUN AND AWESOME PEOPLE TO HANG OUT WITH!! AHH! :D Although im not in NCC, you guys are superr awesomeeee! Remember Alamelu's and Sab's surprise partayy? Super fun! (: Love you guys!
Sharifah!
Wellow!! :D I've missed youuuu D; Havent talked with you for soooooooooo long!! GAH! I really CANT thank you enough!! You really do so many things for me! Ahhh! MLDDS buddy! (: Thank youu for staying back with me to study before EOYs! And that 14th April you PANG-SEH me lah! Grrr. Haha, but if you and Zulaikha didn't i dont think I'd be where I am now! (IS THAT A GOOD THING?!) HEH, you're one of the easiest person to tell everything to!! And you ARE the first person I told right? x) Heh. ANYWHO, thankkk you for slapping me awake(NOT LITERALLY) when i realised that I was doing something wrong. And thank you for being protective *ehem ehem* *insert smug 'look' here* so that I go wrong again. THANK YOU for being retarded with me, planning dinner meal 6 months before-hand (; heh, YAY US! PARAMORE FANS FOREVER LAA! :D
Farizan!
ZAN!! :D HAHAHHAAHHA MY GOTHIC FRIEND! You're so understanding, thank you for your advice on my problems too! You're my 2# counsellor! :D Thank you for the violence and keeping me in line too! You're one of my most loyal friends, and I trust you 100% (: And you're TOO SMART LA! D; Haha, next year must keep me in-track with my studies okay! :D
Alamelu!
HEYYY! Thank you for understanding some of my problems, and im sorry if i get angry at you for stuff. But you're the easiest person I can talk to about my problem now...... heh, and STOP SAYING THINGS THAT TRY TO MAKE ME BLUSH. hahaha!! (:
Nurul!
Eyy! This past 2 months for us have been really rocky ); I'm really sorry if I made you mad! And all this negative feelings between us should be pushed aside. I'm glad that I took a picture with you and Jia Ai during farewell! We became so close after that! Well, until some things happened. Well, let's hope for a btter 2010 alright? (:
Umairah!
MAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! HEH, you're easily the most loyal and patient friend I've ever had; that day you didnt get mad at me when you had to wait 2 hours in sch doing nothing because I didnt tell you the correct time we're supposed to meet! and that day you walked me all the way to the busstop and back to school. And all those days you agreed without hesitating, to follow me go for MLDDS!and that day you stayed back for a few hours after your tiring RCY competition practice , just to help me finish my sci homework(which i am still unsuccessful at!) and still didnt mind walking with me and Farah all the way to Macs! (: I've never had a friend as loyal as youuu! Thank you so much! :D
Yasmin!
MY SISTAAAAA!! HAHAHAAH! Thank you for giving me advice (tho a lot of it that would make me feel worse after that O_O)! What makes you different from so many other people is that you add your awesome humour into everything you say! xD (yes, i still remember the nonya-grinding-spices joke! :D) Last last year, (2008, i almost forgot that it's 2010 alr!) pri sch was really bumpy ): But
we hung on and here we are! :D
Rachel!
RACHELL!! Thank you for sticking with me all the way!! Although i've made so many new friends this year, and dont hang out with you as much as in pri sch, you do know that I still care (: And you make me smile too! (: Must work hard and go same JC wokay?! :D
Sabrina!
Heyy my too-muscular-for-my-shirt friend! :D hahah, you DAMN muscular laa you! But gladly, still huggable! :D Thank you for helping me with my malay projects! You've been so helpful! (:
Si Ming!
You adorable friend! (: You make me smile with your blur-ness! :D Heh!
Jia Ai!
Hayyylowww! :D There's not much left to say! Since I've written most of it in the letter (: Again, thank youuu for cheering me up and making me smileee! And for being so understanding and patient! Good luck for O level results! The PSB has got your back cos we all love you (:
Cheryl, Yan Hong, Yan Ni , Eunice, Yvette & ChoirMates :D (get ready for a longggggggggg one!)
Ahhh zomg I love you guys so much!! I'm SUPER SORRY GUYS that I have to miss so much of choir due to PSL duties! ): But i know you guys understand. Cheryl , babe, you're so lovely and wonderful! :D I love you to THE MAX TOO! We became sooo close because of the Pianist auditions right? :) Good luck as Alto1's future SL! :) You're too awesome for words, seriously. Yan Hong! You traitorr!(kidding onlyy xD) Sad that you got transferred to Alto 2! ): But I'm glad that hasnt kept us from being close! Our first days as Cedar Choir members were UNFORGETTABLE, those days when we were in Sop1 and sang so loudly and couldn't stop laughing when we shared scores, that the other sec1s would stare at us! x) Hahah :D Yan Ni! My longest Alto1 buddy! :) You're so cute laa! Too quiet and shy tho! Heh. Eunice!!!!!!!!!!! YOU-NICE!! ;D MY PC-buddy and left-handed buddy! :D YOU ARE SUPER FUN AND FUNNY AND CUTE TO DISTURBB!! AHH GOSH! :D Same as with Cheryl, I became SO CLOSE to you through pianist audition!(all in a mere half and hour of waiting for Jean and Sarah! O: ) I really cant believe that that first time we started talking to each other EVER was half an hour before our audition, and we were so close after that! I can still remember you saying to me and Cheryl, " I don't know why, but although we just started talking to each other today, I feel like I've known you both for years!" xD YVETTE! YOU SICKOOOOO!! STOP STALKING ME! XD heeeeeeh. ahhh, attachment to 1P with you was superr fun tho! Despite your sick ideas, hanging out with you was fun (: To the restof my choirmates, I LOVE YOU GUYS *Gives Big Fat Teddy Bear Hugs!* Let's do well for the europe competition and endure hardcore choir practices for the next 3 mths of 2010 and make Cedar, Ms C and Each other proud! :)
:D
Well,my new year's resolution, is to work A LOT harder this year and be able to take subjects of my choice next year.
And i felt like crying (in shame and dissapointment) when i read that para Sarah posted:
"2009 was also the year of tears................"
:X
Okay toodles! It's half past 12 now! O:
Gotta go sleeppp Heh.
-Lala
I hope i dont make the same mistakes.
Labels: LalaPessimist, New Year, One Of Those Days