I see red! And feathers. And BUBBLES.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 7:27 PM
Hello.
Today is Tuesday right?
I am so...
Surprised.
For the most part anyway.
I'm feeling rather pissed with
MASA.
He made us stand for the whole maths period!
(More or less anyway...)
Cos some people came to class late and didn't change.
And then...we got scolding.
Blah blah blah.
But he was so DAMN LAME
during Science.
We were doing some Dichotomous key worksheet
and there were fishes.
Then he asked us,
"Which fish is cool and refreshing?"
The answer?
Fisherman's Friend.
WTH?!
SO LAME!!!
And he didn't even crack a smile after telling the LAME joke.
What a loser...
There was a Slovenian guy in school just now.
(I would write his name but
I would probably get the spelling wrong,
so I'll save myself the embarassment.)
Everyone was like,
"OMG did you see him???
Is he cute???
EEEEEEEEEPPPS!!!"
HAHAHAHAHA.
You people are such girls.
No offense.
I mean I AM a girl too.
I just don't fall all over guys.
But luckily,
he was okay.
Hair?
Check.
Clothes?
Check.
Voice?
Check.
Looks?
Erm...
didn't exactly get close enough to see.
All the Sec 2 girls were swarming around him during recess.
But I like his voice.
Nice accent.
Anyway...
I was kinda sick just now,
cos it rained in the morning.
And it was VERY cold.
Right after they made the announcement to
go to the courtyard,
it started pouring.
Such perfect timing people.
Then then then
after I spent like...
the next 3 hrs
(approx)
with Farizan and Sharifah,
my cold just like....
Disappeared.
Like magic.
So freaky,
cos I didn't notice,
until I was about to go home.
So retarded.
Okay.
I just wrote a lot of random crap.
Gotta go study for CSP CT tmr.
AAAAAAAAAH!!!
Wish me luck peeps.
Bye....
Hey Sebas-chan,
(My shuai little butler.)
Just now was like so randomly funny.
Too many stuff...
And too tired to write all...
Pish posh pish posh
I should really get a tattoo
on my palm saying,
"I WANT MY BUTLER."
Then I will force you to have one done too.
Except that yours will be
"I WANT MY MASTER."
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
I am so evil.
And random.
Oh oh oh.
I need to buy BUBBLES.
BUBBLES.
My cousin
(Not Lidiya peeps.)
is pestering me to buy BUBBLES.
Weird...
Okay.
I just wrote a lot of crap
AGAIN.
Nevermind...
P.S. I forgot to mention.
Vampire Doll is so goddamn hilarious!!!
And Guilt-Na-*** is so cute!!!
And Guilt-Na too of course.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I'm very slow.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Bye Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
[Well I’m not paralyzed,
But, I seem to be struck by you.
I want to make you move,
Because you’re standing still.
If your body matches
What your eyes can do,
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS