profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
I'm blind and I'll stay that way,thank you.
Monday, April 20, 2009 @ 7:25 PM
Hello.
First things first,
OMFG Lidiya.
You were sick,
and you went home without even
telling me?
WTF.
You could AT LEAST
like tell me.
And this morning you said
"I'm not mad at you anymore."
ARE YOU SURE?
COS I DON'T THINK SO.
And what's with all the crap
about knowing what happened
THAT morning?
I already said,
I ONLY SAID HI.
WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN?!
I am getting very pissed okay.
Anyway,
today was okay.
Went to go and watch the choir perform
at Victoria Theatre.
I miss that place.
And Sir Stamford Waffles.
HAHAHAHAHA.
The choir was just awesome.
Mind-blowing.
Brillant.
I sincerely hope, wish and pray
that they get
Gold with Honours.
Missed a maths pop quiz.
But I didn't get to miss Malay...
*sob sob*
Stayed back for MLDDS.
Slacked, then helped tarian-ers
to sort out their accessories.
And fake hair.
*shudder*
That is just plain scary man.
Got huge rashes
AGAIN.
Don't they like clean the AS3?
Cos it's damn dusty...
Planning a year end celebration.
Prob a chalet/camp.
And a surprise for our beloved Kak Nana.
Shh...
It's a secret.
Obviously.
Anyway,
Got to do my mountain of homework
MASA gave us.
Bye peeps.
Hey Sebas-chan,
(My shuai little butler.)
Am I really that scary?
Like when I do that?
I am sorry.
I guess you are right.
Sometimes I'm not conscious of what I'm doing.
But on the other hand,
I am extra careful of what I say
when I'm around you.
(Okay maybe not that careful but still...)
How ironic is that?
Anyway
blah blah blah
Gotta go.
*Blasting music*
Bye Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
[I wanna take you away,
Let's escape into the music,
DJ let it play.
I just can't refuse it,
Like the way you do this,
Keep on rockin to it,
Please don't stop the,
Please don't stop the music.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS