profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Attack of the purple.. errr... Minions?
Sunday, July 05, 2009 @ 6:34 AM
Okay.... POSTING!Havent posted for a long time.Anyways.. since Pessimist requested this song yesterday..___________________________________________________________________Dirty Diana- Michael Jackson:Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .
You'll Never Make Me Stay
So Take Your Weight Off Of Me
I Know Your Every Move
So Won't You Just Let Me Be
I've Been Here Times Before
But I Was Too Blind To See
That You Seduce Every Man
This Time You Won't Seduce Me
She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Please
I Have The Stuff That You Want
I Am The Thing That You Need
She Looked Me Deep In The Eyes
She's Touchin' Me So To Start
She Says There's No Turnin' Back
She Trapped Me In Her Heart
(Chorus)
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana
Let Me Be!
Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .
She Likes The Boys In The Band
She Knows When They Come To Town
Every Musician's Fan After
The Curtain Comes Down
She Waits At Backstage Doors
For Those Who Have Prestige
Who Promise Fortune And Fame, A Life
That's So Carefree
She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Want
I'll Be Your Night Lovin' Thing
I'll Be The Freak You Can Taunt
And I Don't Care What YouSay
I Want To Go Too FarI'll Be Your Everything
If You Make Me A Star
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana . . .
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana . . .Diana!
Diana!
Dirty Diana!
It's Dia . . .Aa . . .Aa . . .Come On!
She Said I Have To Go Home
'Cause I'm Real Tired You See
But I Hate Sleepin' Alone
Why Don't You Come With Me
I Said My Baby's At Home
She's Probably Worried Tonight
I Didn't Call On The Phone
To Say That I'm Alright
Diana Walked Up To Me,
She Said I'm All Yours Tonight
At That I Ran To The Phone
Sayin' Baby I'm Alright
I Said But Unlock The Door,
Because I Forgot The Key,
She Said He's Not Coming Back
Because He's Sleeping With Me
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana . . .Come On!
Come On!
Come On!
Come On!...
__________________________________________________________________Eyeerr.. the name in the title of this song... eyeerrr...I find the way he says 'Dirty Diana' very errrrrrrr.. lol.BUDDEN (As Pessimist said it) THE GUITAR SOLO IS SICKKKK :DDD!!!UPDATES1st Week of Sch sucked :((Esp Wed.Eyerr.. so much hw nvr pass up that day =.="Next week's SURE gonna be better. :))ALMOST ALL MY WHITE HOLIDAY CLOTHES.Turned PURPLE!BECAUSE OF MY SISTER'S PURPLE PANTS!That was washed with the rest of me clothes.Hence, the name of the post.Going Science Center today for that Da Vinci (sp?) thing !!And I'm dead on Tuesday.Cause my History Hw that was due last Wed is STILL in the class cupboard, waiting to be handed up from last Fri....DiediedieMiss L is gonna murder,>.<Random Word Of the Day:'Minah-tok'.:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD________________________________________________________________Close your eyes, make a wishThat this could last foreverIf only you could stay with me nowSo tell me what it isThat keeps us from each other nowYeah, it's coming to get meYou're under my skinNo, I can't let you goYou're a part of me nowCaught by the taste of your kissAnd I don't wanna knowThe reason why ICan't stay forever like thisNow I'm climbing the walls 'cause I miss youTake my hand, take my lifeJust don't take foreverAnd let me feel your pain kept inside (oh yeah)There's gotta be a wayFor you and I together now-Climbing the Walls, Backstreet BoysThis song is old but I still love it :))________________________________________________________________P.S. Pessimist---> Hahha, I finally found out where you got the random fact ' We wouldn't have swine if we treated pigs better'. From MTV movie awards right? Jim Carrey said it. I just watched yesterday harhar...I hope you live today :PPP... I'm sorry for not going online the past few days I'm just too sleepy URGH!! Yess... Michael Jackson was quite ____ but Elvis was WHOAAA!! I DON'T LIL WAYNE EITHER (sp?), TEAM LUPE!...I put other songs into the playlist INCLUDING Farizan's blogsong.And I'm Random?! hahaha...I LOVE TINYTINY KITTENS! :DDDP.P.S Farizan---> BOO!! :DDD RANDOM!!(Whatever is after P.P.S) Anna Ng ---> HAPPY BELATED BDAY MY BASKETBALL AND BANANA HEAD FRIEND!! :DD (You're GETTING OLD!)...But I'm still Older.>.<".Lala<3Labels: Lala