profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Jolly Jumping Jelly Jeans.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
Hello.Quickie post. Hmm...random crap is easier. HAHAHAHAHA. :DYesterday was okay. Cos-I played ping pang jiu (sp?) a.k.a table tennis which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.-Slacked and laughed like a retard in D&T.-English, Maths and Malay. Cikgu didn't come. Kind of sad. But we got a free period! HAHAHAHAHA. :D-Started sneezing and coughing like crazy but I still went for choir.-I fell asleep during sectionals in front of Esther! WTF.-Left early! WOOTS.-I was supposed to be studying Chinese but I got distracted...*cough cough*Today was okay too.-English, SEL. Damn hilarious. I had to read out the scenario. Which had the line, "I've been dating my boyfriend blah blah blah..." ._. Also, Charmian made Jeslyn and me laugh like retards cos of a hol(e)y teddy bear. GAH. HAHAHAHAHA. :D-Geog, jogging. Eeeeps I should've gone for jogging. :( Practised for Zai Ixoiten!-Maths, Malay, Science. Boring...-Procrastinated for Chinese test. Then guess what? I half blanked. WTH.-Went for noticeboard deco then sectionals. I just realised that Charlotte is really nice. Really. She said my drawing of the choir gown was nice ._.-For some reason, my diaphragm hurts a lot...I'm scared...-Went home by myself. Ran for the bus! WOOTS. Which wasn't easy. Especially if your bag is damn heavy, your hair is flying EVERYWHERE and oh yeah, you're fasting. Actually that doesn't make a difference. Except that I couldn't swear after I collapsed on the bus. Which is a good thing. HAHAHAHAHA.-I am scared for tomorrow. OMG. GAH. OMG I have to sleep now. Or else I'll be like, a zombie tomorrow. I was already like a zombie on Monday cos I was so sick. The line of the day for Monday was 'The door of a shopping centre ist opened by some weird guy who hides there all day and jumps out when he sees you coming.' Quoted by Mr Anil. Not to mention the LEDs...HAHAHAHAHA. Okay I shall stop laughing like a retard. Byeee peeps.
[I'm here to sing
About the things that matter,
About the things that made us feel alive for oh, so long.
Maybe it's just me.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS