profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
Sunday, September 20, 2009 @ 8:24 AM
SELAMAT HARI RAYE!!!!!!!
OMFAS!Puasa seemed to pass so fast can?And I just found out a few days ago that I was born on the first day of Chi new year and the eve of Hari Raya! So yesterday I turned 13, according to the muslim calendar.Cant wait for jalan raya later. Yesterday. i went to my grandmother's house to meet up with the whole family! Oh gosh the house was SUPER packed can? How do you fit 4 families/ 15 Adults + 15 Children into a 4-room flat? ( Excluding toilet, store room and 2nd store room)But it was quite fun! And I just found out that my uncle is LEFT-HANDED! JUST LIKE ME :D:D:D:D:DAnd he's an architect! Which makes it more awesome cos it means that we both are on the same page of creativity, him with his drawings and me with my guitar :)And his drawings are DAMN CUTE LAH!! I told him to draw a girl holding a sunflower. It was so UBER CUTE! I brought it home but its lost somewhere now.... oh well :(And my sis is gonna send in the last year hari raya photo for that Suria contest! 
From the left: Aqila, Adeelya, Me, Liyana (My sister), Najwa, Ryushda
OMG I LOOK SO UNGLAM CAN!?!?!? That was before I got a proper haircut after like... 3 years?
"Wah, you all can even do it in KAIN!"
XD
AHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Look at Najwa's face! Its cos of her we ended up liddat lah!
Pics from my sister's blog.
We're planning to send in the 2nd photo.
And my sis is planning to film the WHOLE jalan raya today! And upload it on facebook... sheet.
Ohh! And i oso got a facebook! FINALLY just today. BUT IM STILL SO NOOB!!Haha what a nice day too! Just like we created this blog on the 1st of april! APRIL FOOLS! WOOTS! ^^
Gtg now get ready for Jalan Raya!!
-Lala
Labels: Lala