profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Limestone
Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 7:27 PM
HEYYY WORLD!!!Im not emo!!!COS IM LISTENING TO WHERE THE LINES OVERLAP BY PARAMOREE :DCAN YOU FEEL THE HAPPINESS RADIATING FROM ME :DTheir new album BRAND NEW EYES comes out NEXT WEEk!29th Sep!!Also Josh Farro's bday ( my-not-ever-gonna-be-future-husband! , sad right D:)GOGOGOG GET IT :DI EFFING LOVE WHERE THE LINES OVERLAP :D:DGive me attention
I need it now
Too much distance
To measure it out ,out loud
Tracing patterns
Across a personal map
Making pictures
Where the lines overlap
Where the lines overlap
No one is as lucky as us
With what I've given
Oh we already won
Oh no, no one
Is as lucky as us
Is as lucky as I
And All I Wanted gave me goosebumps the first time i heard it.... so sad and emotional, i just love it cos it relates to me so much....Hahah I SHALL TELL THE WORLD this incident just now ^^Me and pessimist were standing at the exit bus door and she had to help me tap out cos i had my hands fullDen the driver didnt see us going off then he closed the door just as we were going out!Den SARAH GO AND PANIC AND SCREAM!!IN THE BUSGaahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
THEN THERE WAS A SEC 4 IN THE SAME BUSMUST'VE THOUGHT WE WERE RETARDED...Sarah (Panic): AHHHHH OMGOGMOGMG!!
Me (Calm): Erm.. excuse me...!?
Den the driver noticed and open the door and i laughed like sheet at her XDAnd during science remedial, i dono why I found this so damn funny:Mr Aiman: Tanita, what is limestone made of? (the topic was on atoms,
compounds and mixtures)
Tanita: Lime.......... and stone
Yay! I love blockquotes :)And im listening to malay music more... hmmm O_o
Emo songs esp O_o
Kay gono go and listen to the whole albumAnd looking up has these starting lyrics, which are REALLY OMG I WISH COULD HAPPENThings are looking up, oh finally!I thought I'd never see the day when you smile at me.Actually, it DID happen ;)-LalaLabels: Lala