profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Thank Goodness For Bribes.
Friday, October 16, 2009 @ 9:31 PM
Hello.
WOOOOOOOOOTS I AM BACK WORLD!
I AM HIGH!
I AM EVIL!
I SHALL WRITE A LOOOOONG POST.
(SIGHS FROM THE CROWD)
HEY!
ANYWAY, I KNOW ALL OF YOU MISSED ME RIGHT?
(MORE SIGHS)
OKAY OKAY, I'LL STOP BABBLING NOW.
(CHEERS/"THANK GOODNESS FOR BRIBES")
*shoots a death stare*
First things first, I have absolutely NO IDEA what I did for the past 22 days that I was away.
(Yes, I counted the days I didn't post...)
I totally forgot whatever random shit I did.
Please don't kill me.
I shall do the usual
RANDOM CRAP!
- I LOVE BK!
- I DO NOT LOVE MY BAD LUCK.
- I am kind of sad that the exams are over. (Please don't run after me with pitchforks.)
- Mrs Irby is a Furby! Quoted by Amelia. :D
- 8 year olds carry bombs in their bags, I swear.
- BOOMZ is now an official word. How awesome. Gullible was also dropped from the dictionary.
- This is the stupidest sentence I have ever seen in an exam paper:
'我忘带我的眼睛。' (Translation: I forgot to bring my eyes.)
Seriously, how stupid could you get? I laughed like crazy during the exam.
- SI was pretty lame. I was really disappointed. (No offense to the contestants ofc.)
- 'In the mouth, the amylase breaks down starch into maltase...'(Sung to Heartless.)
- Ann Lee, Joan, Mambang J and Womanizer Ninja Warrior Uztaz Man are LOVE LOVE LOVED! XD
- PSEUDOLOGIA FANTASTICA. The name says it all.
- I was singing 'Love Today' every exam morning.
And "Go get your shovel/And we'll dig a deep hole/To bury my body/Bury my body." (Sung to B^4) on the day of the Maths paper. XD
- A book I re-read recently has made me simply infatuated with high class society.
- My unofficial birthday is the 12th of October. Remember that.
- Sunglasses are so freaking cool.
- Which is more awesome: Vienna or Melbourne?
- GUIDES COOKIES ARE YUMMY. :P
- The 14th day of each month is unlucky, for me. (No offense to people born on that day.)
- The BASS GENERATION purple HUMANOID looked at the world with BRAND NEW EYES, wishing it could be ANYWHERE BUT HERE. It waited for someone to say, THIS IS WAR.
This is the best I could come up with. Ooooh wait, forgot this:
Yeah, only Malay peeps will understand this. HAHAHAHAHA.
WARNING: This number is in use. Call at your own risk.
(If you do call, ask for Mambang J.)
Okay, I think that will be all, for now. :D
I gtg (GET MY SHOVEL AND DIG HOLES!) clean my iPod.
Byeeeee peeps. :D
[KOMM!]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS, Tokio Hotel