Spiderweb
Friday, October 16, 2009 @ 4:21 PM

Farah Lovee ;)
Ehh, siape tu di belakang!? *ehem Farizan*
Today was GREATT xD
EXCEPT FOR THE PPL INTERVIEW WHICH I AM SOOOOOOOOO GONNA FAIL !!! D:
But aargh nvm hurrrrrrr.................
Woke up at abt 6am den went to get ready for sch! Took the 7:10am 966 to sch and reached abt 7:20am..... Called angie who was apparently walking towards sch next to the kallang CC there. We decided NOT to attend assembly so we just went and waited for Farah at e busstop, where she came only at abt 7:45am there. Since Dorothy was on the same bus, we both went for the ppl together but APPARENTLY, when Dorothy reache sch, Su Won (?) said that Dorothy was supposed to come on TUESDAY xP.
But she still took the interview today ahh... Yan Hong went first and next was me. I WAS SO DAMN SCARED KAYYYYYYYYY x(
When I was called, i almost died. I went into the room and GUESS WHO WAS MY INTERVIEWERS.
SU WON (?), CHARLOTTE, THAT-SUPER-SCARY-BAND-GIRL-WHO-ALWAYS-SCOLD-SI-HUI-FOR-HER-SHORT-SKIRT-ONE ( sorry I forgot your name but you honestly are super scary to me , esp when we had that teach-class-a-cheer-test D: ), and JOY TAN (OMG) and SCARIEST OF ALL
MRS KOH
!!!!!!
Omg lahhh throughout the whole interview my voice was low and rumbling!! Like i think its a miracle if they can hear lah can!?!?
And i kept saying "YOU KNOW!?!"
wth lahhh! x( Lucky none of them said "no, we dont know" back xP
After the interview, I went back to canteen and Angie was there, so we sat together and waited for the Farah to finish HER interview, Farizan to come from home and Sarah, Sharifah and Yasmin to finish their CSP exam :P
When they all came, Farah told me that she got RC, Kak Hanaan, Crystal and THE OTHER M. Yep. Oh, and Mr Kang. LUCKY SHE! He is nice okay.. She oso similar to me me heh....... I get JT and she get RC. LOL
Sabrina and Alamelu were there too, cos they had competition practice. But they went off with their seniors to PP after that so that left us people. All of us had planned to go to PP macs together,but in the end Sarah couldn't go D: WE ALL WERE DAMN SAD CAN!?!!?!
So in the end, only Me, Farizan, Yasmin, Angie,Farah and Sharifah went to Potong Pasir Macs. Took 853 from the busstop and reached there about almost 10am. and GOSH.
There were so many Saint Andrews guys there! I was so irritated and pissed lahhh. Like the WHOLE AREA surrounding us were SA boys.... but we were sitting at the corner so it was quite
okayy....
The previous occupiers left the table SO DIRTY AND MESSY that the super nice Hanna Yasmin :) , had to clean up our table ( sry i wanted to help but i couldnt get out of my seat, it was DAMN SQUEEZY CANN!? )....We all ordered our food and Sharifah helped us by being the waitress for the day ;) . I bought Sausage Mcmuffin. For one of the first times eating, it was quite nice :) . After that I was feeling generous, and bought another sausage mcmuffin and for my sister :) . I thought hey, she deserves it. Maybe It'll help her loosen stress for O lvls ....?? Nyarghh.
After Macs, we went to the SPIDERWEB xD
SUPERFUN LURHHHH!
I LOVE LEPAKING THERE :D !!
Climbed all the way to the top with Farah and Farizan :D
Yasmin didnt dare climb up tho, she just sat and read her book ;)
Sha and Angie climbed halfway then gave up cos they were scared.
But seriously, the top is SCARY
Pictures now :))
Haha Yasmin Had To lie down on the floor to take this ;)
Farah,Angie and Sha :)
Unsuccessful shot #38403985
Half of Sha's face was cut (there were A LOT OF pitures like that :P)
I look in pain because I was
Unsucessful shot #4280245
Farizan was cut off >.<
Me, Farah and Farizan at the near top of the Spiderweb :D
I like this photo ;)
At least our seating position was decent.
Unsuccessful shot #034839743
Farizan muke :P
And my muke oso xP
I look like i was terrorised by her xD
The rest of the pics are with Zan . nyarghh haha.
And the super nice KFC guy said hi to us! :D He was throwing rubbish and he saw us and was like, "Careful girls!" and we all said hi to him xD.Then it started to rain x( .So we went into KFC and bought snack boxes. The guy saw us again and was like, "oh, lucky you girls came in before it rained!" and this HANNA YASMIN go and ask him if he could help her solve her maths problem sum +.+" HAHAHAH after exams still want to do maths eesshhh!!
Sabrina and Alamelu came! :D Apparently their training ended and they were training somewhre near potong pasir. So we spent a lot of time at KFC cos Alamelu and Sab had their lunch. And there was this blardy group of SA sec1 guys (they looked and acted THAT immature) who were hitting on Sab and Alamelu.
After it stopped raining, we left KFc at abt 12:30pm there. We wanted to go back to the spiderweb to take pictures as a whole group, now that Sab and Ala came, but it was wet from the rain and there were SA people there -,-" Sad.
So we just decided to cross the road to macs again and took a picture with Ronald Macdonald ( I dont have the picture, sadly :( ) and went home. Took the MRT with Yasmin and Alamelu. Was abt almost 2pm when I reached home xP
I hope next time Pessimist can come along too D: And Carrie Underwood's in Singapore?! My dad just told me that my aunt interviewed her yesterday. Hmmmmm....................
And I was afraid I was Fallin For YOU, JX
I don't know but
I think I maybe
Fallin For You
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Wait until I
Know You Better
I am trying
Not To tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding
What I'm feeling
But I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head
I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know where to
I think I'm falling for you.
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know where to
think Im falling for you
I'm fallin for you
But I'm not anymore ;)
But I've fallen for ______.
Yikes.
-Lala
Was it a sign when I saw you right before my PSL interview?
You're a PSL right?
And I want to be one too.
Once Upon A Time,
I Believed It was a Tuesday when I caught your Eye.
WTF THE FIRST SONG ON SHUFFLE HAD TO BE FOREVER AND ALWAYS BY TAYLOR SWIFT x(
And my ipod hung right after those two lines +.+
In Fact it WAS a tuesday when I first caught your eye..............
Labels: A, Lala