profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Singing Lip Synching In The Rain.
Friday, December 04, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
Hello.I am MEOWRAWR.And obssessing over a 4 year old boy's name.SHOU-CHAN!How uber cute is that? GAH.
I want to hug him!HAHAHAHAHA.I have lost it.Anyway,Charmian's back!Missed her so much.We've been talking since,6 pm?HAHAHAHAHA.She got me stuff. WHOOO.I like stuff.HAHAHAHAHA.Had choir today.It was quite okay.Practised in the auditorium.It was quite dusty.
When I came out, I could TASTEThe dust in my mouth.Yuck.
Today was also Charlotte's last day.I'll miss her.Best SL and buddy.:DThen then then,Saw Priscilla!Gave a BIG hug.HAHAHAHAHA.Farah was like,"Then you never hug me?"HAHAHAHAHA.I hugged her too.:)Met Sabrina, Umairah, Farah, Priscilla and Nellie. (spelling?)Went home with Rachel Lee! :DIt was nice to see people again.Okay.
That made me sound as if I've been strandedAnd I haven't seen people in a long time.HAHAHAHAHA.Scary.Okay.Time for RANDOM CRAP.-I got splashed by a bus! My skirt was drenched. GAH.-I miss Rachel Lee and long bus rides.-I feel like changing the blog song.-I feel guilty for not texting Zan before she left.-I feel more guilty for not deleting some songs in my iPod.
-I feel most guilty about adding more songs. *sob sob*-Halo is beckoning me...-There seems to be an explosion of chocolate in my fridge.-I love Spongebob Squarepants!-Paramore is AWESOME.-The quiz Lala did is too long! I still haven't finished it...-Did I mention I love 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288? The randomness of π! WHOOO.Okay, I'm going to scream at cute things.
Goodnight peeps.[Take me above your light.
Carry me through the night.
Hold me secure in flight.
Sing me to sleep tonight.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS