Everybody get down! Toad alert.
Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 9:51 PM
Hello.
Today was okay.
I think.
First period,
Art.
Or should I say therapy?
Cos seriously,
we seem to talk about our problems while drawing.
Or maybe it's just me?
Then MT.
Er...no comment.
Recess.
I spent it in the library with
Amirah, Farizan and Sharifah,
who were writing their composition.
Farizan cut herself!
You bad bad bad girl.
I told you not to play with that blade!
Then,
talked to Amirah about...
Stuff.
Reading,
talk about International Friendship Day.
Maths and Science.
MASA was scolding us.
Urgh.
Then I cut myself!
BLOOD!!!
And I temporarily didn't listen to MASA
talking about histograms
cos the cut was pretty deep.
English,
then end of school.
Saw sono hito,
ran to remedial.
Mr Eng again.
*Sigh*
But he was okay today.
Got a lollipop...
:)
Met Amirah, Farah and Farizan at the library.
Went downstairs at 4.30.
After getting our bags at the canteen,
Lidiya started playing the piano.
And I was trying to persuade
somebody to dance with me.
*Sigh*
Nobody wants to dance with me...
*pouting*
Anyway,
I feel depressed
and moody.
Swinging very quickly,
and violently.
I started crying and laughing just now.
At the same time.
Seriously,
I feel so ****** up.
GOD.
****.
****.
****.
Okay,
I'm going to do my maths performance task.
Goodnight and goodbye peeps.
Hey Sebas-chan,
(My shuai little butler.)
Guitars are sexy.
Rawr.
HAHAHAHAHA
I just felt like doing that.
Homo sapiens reading this,
BEWARE.
It is dangerous for you to be reading this
particular part of my post.
Unless you happen to be named
Sebas-chan
for some weird random reason.
But then again,
there is only one Sebas-chan
who listens to me.
(MOST OF THE TIME.)
I want to dance!
But nobody wants to dance with me!!!
Sheesh.
Anyway,
RANT RANT RANT.
Pish posh pish posh
Bye Sebas-chan.
(You're a hell of a butler.)
P.S. I want a black parasol and a black guitar.
And *******.
And I don't care if Ciel does not play with *******.
I want to!
*sticks tongue out*
[What if I wanted to break?
Laugh it all off in your face...
What would you do?
What if I fell to the floor,
Couldn't take all this anymore...
What would you do, do, do?
What if I wanted to fight?
Beg for the rest of my life,
What would you do?
You say you wanted more.
What are you waiting for?
I'm not running from you.
Come,
break me down.
Bury me, bury me.
I am finished with you.
Look at my eyes,
You're killing me, killing me.
All I wanted was you.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS