profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
TALK.TO.THE.PAINED.ERM.FINGER.?.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 8:37 PM
Yeah!
I spent like.. half an hour on my guitar, trying to get new tunes but none are coming out.. So I decided to figure out the tabs for I caught myself and Never Let This go, both by PARAMORE ;)
AND...
YES!!!
I'M SUCCESSFUL!!
My fingers seriously hurt though.. o.O
My finger skin is peeling off (EEEE) and my finger tips are hardening AGAIN... ARGH!! Why does it keep hardening..-.-" It feels like a shell on my fingers.. O.o
Okay, I feel like screaming my head cause I hav NOOO idea what homework there is.. and...
I MISS SITI NUR FARAH (erm....) _(fill in the blanks)_
Sorry friend, I donno ur last name O.o..
Just whyyyyyyyyyy ur NCC got soo many camps and training!! :(
If u nvr noticed, I hang out A LOT more with u NCC ppl than anyone else :(
Okay... My fingers are painin.. Must stop playing guitar, but
HOW CAN I HELP IT???I'M ADDICTED TO PLAYING MY GUITAR!!
Its like.. my best friend now..
Okay, weird.I know.
Today was weird. Seriously weird.
But just now Sharifah,Amirah and Farizan soo dam retarded sia... Sharifah and Amirah went out of Malay class and then they came back in and were not trying to smile when they said, "Ahem,Lidiya. ." I started hyperventilating and going OMGOMGOMGOMG everywhere... den Farizan JUST HAD TO STAND AT E DOOR when they passed by and she had to laugh like a mad chicken!!!
Argh!! Ppl!!
Lala<3 data-blogger-escaped-span="">Labels: Lala