profile
they think im crayzee
Lala&Pessimist
Lala
190296.
Proud member of VJ Choir (ALTO!)
Pessimist
080796.
The Meridian Stage.
Haig Girls School o8'
Cedar Girls Secondary.
Cedar Choir.
Victoria Junior College (Lala)
Meridian Junior College (Pessimist)
Lala
Music
Paramore
Lupe Fiasco
The Icarus Account
KT Tunstall
Guitars.
Pessimist
Writing
Reading
Running
Poetry
Pierce The Veil
Paramore
Wants!
LAST
UPDATED:26.05.2013
Lala's Wishes :
Watch That Perfect Sunset
Spend more time on my music
Loads of Freddo & Timeout chocolateee!! (:
Own a pet Snow Leopard
Pessimist's Wishes :
Survive 2013
Write more
Become a penguin
Bitchy Crap. Arse!
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 9:15 PM
Hello.Omg it's been eons since I last posted. Once again, I've been very very very busy.EOYs starting next week! Therefore I'm going on a hiatus until the 16th of October. :(Anyway, I can't write everything that happened to me since Friday so I shall summarise as much as I can.Time for...RANDOM CRAP!-I've been falling down a lot lately...on staircases.-I cleaned my room...The amount of dust collected was...a lot.-Hari Raya didn't feel as exciting as usual... :(-Beethoven is so freaking cool. But Tchaikovsky is waaaaaay cooler. :D-I am insignificant! :(-Jeslyn and me were being bitchy today. HAHAHAHAHA. Awesome or what? XD-I vandalised the whiteboard just now cos I am so freaking awesome. :D-Pirate music is fun.-Eating chocolate in class is more fun.-Disappearing off the face of the Earth is not easy.-I saw Mr Chan along the PIE on Sunday! -I can keep a straight *cough cough* CP *cough cough* face during Science.-History was really gross! Blood EVERYWHERE! But William Wallace is awesome. :DOkay I'm done. GAH. I am sad.And stressed like crazy.But that's okay. I'm like that almost all the time.Being stressed, not sad.I don't show when I'm sad or angry.At least, I try my very best not to show it. :)Anyway, I want to change the blog song...And I want to learn how to be BITCHYAt the right time, of course.Cos seriously, I think I'm a doormat.GAH.OMG OMG OMG.I am scared screwed.Like totally screwed.Pfssssssh.Stop making it sound like this is my fault.I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.I'm not so naïve,My sorry eyes can see.The way you fight shy of almost everything.Well, if you give up you'll get what you deserve.
So what did you think I would say?No you can't run away,No you can't run away... you wouldn't...Would you?I never wanted to say this...You never wanted to stay.I put my faith in you, So much faith and then you...Just threw it away.No sir, I don't wanna be the blame, Not anymore.It's your turn,So take a seat we're settling the final score.Why do we like to hurt so much?I can't decide.You have made it harder just to go on.Why? All the possibilities... Well, I was wrong.Okay I need to go read my Science textbook. Goodnight peeps.
P.S. Forgive my gratuitous use of the word BITCH.If you don't know what I'm talking about then good for you.
I'm not really talking about/to anyone in particular.
But if you think it's directed at you then...
[Don't look up,
Just let them think there's no place else
You'd rather be.]
-Pessimist
Labels: Paramore, Pessimist, SPAZTICNESS